Welcome to the Parrot Island — the most funny and loud island ever! Collect colorful birdies, plan your moves and predict your opponents’ moves. This game is not just fun, but it will also help kids to exercise patience and logical skills and teach them how to make independent decisions.
- Kids and their parents will love colorful parrots.
- This educatory game will help kids to exercise combinatory logic, planning skills and alertness.
- Simple game process becomes more complex with time.
- To gain victory points or to risk to get more points on the next turn? By solving simple dilemmas, the kid will learn to make independent decisions with this game.
Players act at the same time trying to guess where by the end of turn the parrot flock will land. And the movement of parrots is defined by players’ actions including yours, so try to land the flock on the place you need.
- Rules of the game in pdf
- Brief rules of the game on our site
There are 3 cards in front of me by the end of turn, so I must discard one of them. Do I score a victory point or that?
No. You score points only when you exchange cards for points.
The more players in the game, the faster the flock of parrots will be moving. How does that affect the gameplay?
The chance that the flock will land on a specific board sector decreases. On the other hand, it’s easier to reach the sector too far away from the flock.